LAW OF THERMODYNAMICS:
Thermodynamics has two laws; Both are defining almost everything in the life.
The first law of thermodynamics is: The law of conservation of energy states that the total energy of an isolated system is constant; energy can be transformed from one form to another, but can be neither created nor destroyed.
The second law is concerned with the direction of natural processes. It asserts that a natural process runs only in one sense, and is not reversible. For example, heat always flows spontaneously from hotter to colder bodies, and never the reverse, unless external work is performed on the system. The explanation of the phenomena was given in terms of entropy. Total entropy can never decrease over time for an isolated system because the entropy of an isolated system spontaneously evolves toward thermodynamic equilibrium: the entropy should stay the same or increase.
as expressed by the Second Law of Thermodynamics, is an all pervasive natural force, similar in importance to gravity or electro- magnetism. Its attributes involve the flow of what we call “time”. It shows why time travel is impossible and why water only runs downhill. Entropy permeates all aspects of human existence. Entropy explains; Why it is easy to lose money and difficult to make money.
Based on Entropy definition, It is the driving force behind Murphy’s law. When you know those happen naturally, you never get surprised when occurs, just take precautions not to face often. Keep smiling.
Some samples of the Murphy’s law:
- Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong and at the worst possible moment.
- Everything takes longer than you think.
- Once a job is fouled up, anything done to improve it only makes it worse.
- Once you open a can of worms, the only way to re-can them is to use a larger can.
- Any wire cut to length will be too short.
- After an instrument has been assembled, extra components will be found on the bench.
- No books are lost by lending except those you particularly wanted to keep.
- If you throw anything away, you will need it as soon as it is no longer available.
- When the plane you are on is late, your connecting flight is on time.
- The other check-out line always moves faster — and immediately slows down after you change lines.